Thursday, April 6, 2017

Advanced Estimating BIM Documents

In my Advanced Estimating class, I made the building information model because we were designing a house for my teacher. Since I was most interest in Revit, I took charge of it for my group. Conversations about the teacher's house went well. I asked questions about the lot location, the number of children, the purpose of the house, renewable energy ideas, interior design ideas, and more. I found out later that other groups did not ask these questions. Designers should know the lot that the owner has purchased before designing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Elon Musk's Starlink to serve North America gigabit internet by end of the year

Trevor and I did two sessions of recordings because we were not satisfied with the first, discussing the following topics for this podcast e...