Wednesday, February 20, 2013

reiynreiyn

I am learning Thai slowly. My mom is Thai, but dad is not; therefore, I am left with little knowledge my native language. Reiyn in Thai means 'learn;' furthermore, I learned in one of my learning Thai apps that if you say the word twice it is an emphasis... Kind of. The app said that dekdek means children as dek means child alone.
I asked mom of reiyn emphasized as reiynreiyn means 'learn a lot.' She said that reiynreiyn means 'do it.' It's kind of demanding like the Nike saying; Just do it. :)
Reiyn is pronounced as the second syllable of Korean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elon Musk's Starlink to serve North America gigabit internet by end of the year

Trevor and I did two sessions of recordings because we were not satisfied with the first, discussing the following topics for this podcast e...