Saturday, January 18, 2014

First Post from STEPHANIE!!!!!

HELLO readers!!!  I was so excited and flattered when Alex asked me to be a part of this blog.  One of the things I love about blogging is the community the "blogosphere" creates and I am so glad that there is a little place in that wide community for LDS singles to share!

I currently live in St Louis and have a busy schedule as a nurse at a local children's hospital.  But I hope to post as often as I can.  It can be hard to navigate the CRAZY that is being a young single adult in the Mormon culture.  But it also can be very fun.  So hopefully we can all figure it out together!

Be Happy Be Healthy
Stephanie

Be sure to check out my personal blog as well.... sillyswilly.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Stephanie,
This is my first time blogging, so I don't even know what I am doing.
Hopefully you'll get this. Being a Mormon is a great thing, and I know it can be fun.
I don't even know if we'll talk again, since I don't know how to follow up on this things...
Take care and keep smiling

Post a Comment

Elon Musk's Starlink to serve North America gigabit internet by end of the year

Trevor and I did two sessions of recordings because we were not satisfied with the first, discussing the following topics for this podcast e...