Friday, January 31, 2014

Hello good people.

Hello good people.My name is Brian Phiri.I'm from Zimbabwe,a beautiful country located in the southern part of Africa.I'm aged 27,and I'm thrilled to join a vibrant group of bloggers.I'm a returned Missionary in the Zimbabwe Harare Mission.
I love rugby and travelling,reading helps me adapt some new challenges,and I have a deep passion for music.....especially Opera.
The gospel has brought a lot of meaning to my life...It brought peace and joy to me,and it has always been a pleasure for me to share it with those not of my faith.I'm looking forward to learning lots from you all

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elon Musk's Starlink to serve North America gigabit internet by end of the year

Trevor and I did two sessions of recordings because we were not satisfied with the first, discussing the following topics for this podcast e...