Friday, January 10, 2014

Meet Camille Ramos

Hi brothers and sisters!

Just wanna introduce myself. I am Camille Ramos, 22 years old. I am taking up Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy. As you can see at my picture I am not an American, but rather an Asian (specifically a Filipina). I love to mingle with different types of people. My parents called me as a generous and kind one, but at times I think I am not :) I was born after my family was sealed. I am the youngest among my 3 sisters and 1 brother. All of my sisters are married and have their own kids. My brother are getting married this March. I am single, yes i am! Haha, but no need to worry guys, in God's timetable i will go and get married inside the temple for time and all eternity. I would love to try blogging so hope you guys will try to read my blog. Thanks to this beautiful sister, Alexander Hicken for allowing me to be part of this blog for YSA. Hope you guys will enjoy and have fun. I am hoping that as you read our blogs, you'll be inspired to do something best than what we did. Let us do our best! Be the best sons and daughters of our Heavenly Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elon Musk's Starlink to serve North America gigabit internet by end of the year

Trevor and I did two sessions of recordings because we were not satisfied with the first, discussing the following topics for this podcast e...