Monday, January 27, 2014

Meet Gilbert Coruz

Hello every one, my name is Gilbert Coruz one of a new member of The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-day Saints.  I am 19 years old i love listening love songs and LDS hymns songs. I am a simple guy, with a height of 5'5, weight of 165lbs. My hobbies are playing games, reading book/scriptures, facing the mirror hehehe and so on and so forth. I join this group to learn some more specially how to talk in English fluently and also to learn from the article that posted from your expriences brothers and sisters. I know and i believe that this is the true Church and only the Church will stand at the last day. Thankyou so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elon Musk's Starlink to serve North America gigabit internet by end of the year

Trevor and I did two sessions of recordings because we were not satisfied with the first, discussing the following topics for this podcast e...