Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Meet Tyler Smith

I'm thrilled to contribute to a blog like this that combines the efforts of so many saints from around the world! I live in Provo, UT, and I work for +The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I'm a pretty casual blogger, which means that my personal blog covers all kinds of topics, ranging from my evil pet crab to my latest technology obsession, to my faith. My most popular post is basically an invitation to watch general conference.

My favorite thing about the internet is meeting interesting people. Please take a moment to say hello on Google+ if you get a chance. I'd love to meet you.



I love photography, and I pretty much only take pictures with my mobile phone. That means that most of my pictures don't turn out, but occasionally I have success! I've recently started to cook--an adventure, to be sure. But it sure beats the incessant eating out and horrible diet that plague so many single adults. I'm determined to live a healthier life! Perhaps my nerdiest hobby is being obsessed with Google and all of its new ideas and products. Of course, I am fascinated by the possibilities the internet creates for sharing the gospel, which is why projects like this pique my interest. I look forward to reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elon Musk's Starlink to serve North America gigabit internet by end of the year

Trevor and I did two sessions of recordings because we were not satisfied with the first, discussing the following topics for this podcast e...