Tuesday, February 11, 2014

An introduction to... Elder Logan Hill!

Hi there! I'm Elder Logan Hill from the Utah Salt Lake City West Mission. I'm from Kinston, North Carolina but I'm moving back out to Utah when I'm done. I've been serving for 18 months and I love it! 

I keep my mission blog updated pretty regularly. It's WakeUpAndDoSomethingMore.blogspot.com. It was inspired by Alex Boye's music video "Have I Done Any Good Today?" I've been running it since late September, and I try to post something at least once a week or more. My blog has been featured on the LDS Missionaries, Sugardoodle, and LDS Living Facebook pages.



It Came Upon The Midnight Clear

The Brass Serpent

If you have any suggestions on posts, or want any gospel related topics expounded that I haven't done already, please feel free to message me on Facebook. If you read one of my posts, please leave a comment on it. Please share my blog with your friends! I've seen miracles happen from people sharing my blog with their friends. You can subscribe by email and get updates as soon as I post something!

What are you waiting for? Go visit my blog and check out what I've got!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elon Musk's Starlink to serve North America gigabit internet by end of the year

Trevor and I did two sessions of recordings because we were not satisfied with the first, discussing the following topics for this podcast e...