Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Just Me :D

Hi! I'm Hannah Jane R. Odiong, 20, from the Philippines. I am simple girl with light complexion and a chubby small girl. I've always been described as a shy and quiet girl. Indeed, that's me but take time to meet me and you'll find out who really am I. I love creating handicrafts especially making things out of beads. I enjoy watching movies (with sense! haha). I love creating poems and stories. I am an introvert person sometimes who loves making things alone, not that I'm not a team player but I just think I work things out great. I rejoiced in learning new things and am eager to learn more. I am a family centered person. I always love everyone around me, especially my family. I love the Church and the gospel. Since, I am converted to the gospel I always love and embrace it. I love meeting other people as well. I enjoy talking in a crowd (sometimes) :D! Hopefully, your having a great time here :D. This is my first time to write as what I always wanted. Add me on FB @ www.facebook.com/Hannah Jane Odiong

Blogs :

My Little Tote Bag
Unconditional Love


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats so cool I added you to facebook :)

Unknown said...

I'm so so sorry for the late reply hehehe :D thanks.. I'll just accept you..

Post a Comment

Elon Musk's Starlink to serve North America gigabit internet by end of the year

Trevor and I did two sessions of recordings because we were not satisfied with the first, discussing the following topics for this podcast e...