Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Meet Penny Rich

I wanted to give a little background on me.  I was born and raised in Palmyra New York.   In 2002 i had two elders walking door to door signing christmas carols.   I had a feeling that i should listen to them.  Two weeks early i prayed for guidance and direction in my life.  And i found it with two elders.  When they were talking to me i felt like i already knew what they were teaching me was true.    I have had a lot of struggles in my life and i found my biggest strength through the Gospel in my life.    I lost both my parents to death and struggled with it alot.    I know that  i will see them again..  I had the spirit whisper alot  of comfort through my life to me .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elon Musk's Starlink to serve North America gigabit internet by end of the year

Trevor and I did two sessions of recordings because we were not satisfied with the first, discussing the following topics for this podcast e...