Sunday, February 15, 2015

My Contribution to Building the Provo City Center Temple

 This article is a segment of the journal blog of Alexander Hicken from http://mormonysa.blogspot.com/2015/02/february-8-2015.html. 

     The work in the small shop of Delta Stone Products is hard, but it is more chill than the previous station that I worked at. I like the small shop because it is where custom pieces are prepared for the customer. Since I sat in the Provo City Center Temple seminar a couple weeks ago, I thought that it was complete, but I was wrong with to assume that. Aaron Hicken said that they will be producing product for the temple until the fall comes. I was able to sand pieces of the stone which is going to be placed in the construction of the temple. I identified where the stone for the temple is placed, and I looked at them, thinking that God must have prepared the stone and the company to provide it for his house. One artisan was having a hard time sanding a product for the temple because there was not enough water on the stone, so I took the hose and followed his lead. He greatly appreciated my help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elon Musk's Starlink to serve North America gigabit internet by end of the year

Trevor and I did two sessions of recordings because we were not satisfied with the first, discussing the following topics for this podcast e...