Thursday, April 9, 2015

'A Fifteen Second Review' by Trevor Hicken: "The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge"

Just got a  hands on a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge in T-mobile here in Milpitas. The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is impressive. The phone feels rock solid and the rounded sides feels nice and gives the screen a more immersive display. I watched a video in YouTube and the looks HD. The volume of the stereo is pretty good. The best thing though is the new Image Stabilizing 16MB camera. I took a quick selfie and my brother Alex and I were greatly surprised by the quality. The zoom wasn't pixilated and made my face as if it was airbrushed. The build quality itself. I enjoyed it $700 but it looks like the best contender for your buck compared to the HTC One M9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elon Musk's Starlink to serve North America gigabit internet by end of the year

Trevor and I did two sessions of recordings because we were not satisfied with the first, discussing the following topics for this podcast e...