Monday, June 1, 2015

John Robert Works for Fun

     John Robert Hicken is a person that has the biggest testimony of work that I have ever seen. A story was told that rumors say that the Hicken family work for fun. John Robert asked me about what I do with my spare time, when I was growing up. I grew up in a condominium complex, and I never had to clean my own yard. Work seemed to be all he knows. He said that he would work 3 job his entire career, working life insurance before he worked in school as a teacher, waking up at like 4 or 5 in the morning; then, he worked in the farm after until 7. My main job was the clean out manure from the irrigation system. John cleaned it effortlessly, and that puzzled him, since he is probably older than 80 and I struggled with it. He worked on the farm since he was a child. The clean irrigation system let the pasture have double or triple the amount of water than without the day or maintenance and work. Most of John Robert’s family came to work, and it was nice to meet them. At this time I was able to meet the cousins that were about Eve’s age.

1 comment:

scoot said...

THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION
PLEASE VISIT US
Documentation Services in USA





Post a Comment

Elon Musk's Starlink to serve North America gigabit internet by end of the year

Trevor and I did two sessions of recordings because we were not satisfied with the first, discussing the following topics for this podcast e...