Sunday, June 7, 2015

The BYUI Track and Field Meet of June 6, 2015

The track meet went well. My games manager was out of town, so I had to get my own volunteers. Rachel Dunlap, Jessica Ledesma, Brenden Stevens, and Shandarae Williams helped out. Most friends were from my Temple to Temple relay team. Everyone was in good spirits. The events were run well. Rachel was the announcer, and I was able to work with her well. Jessica ran the scoreboard. She was proud that her time was only hundredths of a second off from the official time. Two school records were broken. Dominic Masiarchn ran a 10.57 for the 100 meter dash, and Kasey Taylor broke the shot put record throwing 48' 5"; just an inch further than the previous school record. I had Rachel announce that Dominic broke the 100 meter dash school record, and I was surprised that the people in the stands applauded his performance. A sister came to film the meet, and she is making a video for the scroll this coming week, and I look forward to see that. She was able to film most of the events, and interview coaches and a few athletes. We had a hard time giving athletes records because our timing system was inaccurate, so I had Brother Stutz be the head timer. He is the most experienced in the sport. I would go around and asked people for feedback about the sport, and Brother Stutz said that he was having fun.

2 comments:

scoot said...

BIM Implementation

scoot said...

THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION
PLEASE VISIT US
BIM Implementation



Post a Comment

Elon Musk's Starlink to serve North America gigabit internet by end of the year

Trevor and I did two sessions of recordings because we were not satisfied with the first, discussing the following topics for this podcast e...