Sunday, December 27, 2015

"Missing me" by Isidro Zapata on the #mormonysablogs

I know you will miss me
It will cause you some misery
But believe me when I say
Do not look back, I know
U will be missing me
if you take
a look around the
Corner
take a step back
when you do not see me
hold on to my memory
i know you will be missing me
cause you some misery
Know that
I am still in your corner
this is no mystery
I know
That u will be
Missing me
Cause you some misery
Do not look around the corner where I use
To be
Believe me this is the way
it has to be
I know you will be missing me
This will cause you some misery
Hold on to my memory
I know u will be missing me

1 comment:

scoot said...

THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION
PLEASE VISIT US
Interference Analysis in UK




Post a Comment

Elon Musk's Starlink to serve North America gigabit internet by end of the year

Trevor and I did two sessions of recordings because we were not satisfied with the first, discussing the following topics for this podcast e...