Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Cycling Story: Finding a Phone in an Intersection

Last night was crazy because I found a random phone in the middle of the road, cycling home. The screen was damaged, but it was not cracked. The phone was oddly recieving many calls from a gym, which was not answered by a person when I returned the call. Another phone number called when I arrived home, and I answered the call. It was the husband of the phone's owner. I sensed fear and precausion in their voices. I arranged for them to meet me at my apartments. When the lady arrived, she was grateful to have her phone returned, but she told her story to a neighbor. The phone was stolen from the gym locker. The thief cut her lock. I suspect that they could not access full functionality of the phone, and they threw it out the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elon Musk's Starlink to serve North America gigabit internet by end of the year

Trevor and I did two sessions of recordings because we were not satisfied with the first, discussing the following topics for this podcast e...