Saturday, February 23, 2019

23 February 2019

The Portland Temple opened after a three week maintenance closure. This weekend was my first one back working. My schedule, doing ordinance work, was full. 

I engaged in a couple new friendships; one, a service missionary, and the other, a retired sports columnist. I asked the columnist about writing side job opportunities. He said that newspaper companies don't have the staff to cover all of the events that they desire, and that correspondence writing is an opportunity. I may have used the wrong terminology. My life is so busy that it would be hard to fit in. I would have to network with newspaper companies to figure out this opportunity.

This weekend is slow because I made no plans. I caught up on dishes and laundry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elon Musk's Starlink to serve North America gigabit internet by end of the year

Trevor and I did two sessions of recordings because we were not satisfied with the first, discussing the following topics for this podcast e...