Sunday, February 24, 2019

Asking a retired sports columnist about writing side job opportunities.

I engaged in a couple new friendships in my temple service last Saturday; one, a service missionary, and the other, a retired sports columnist. I asked the columnist about writing side job opportunities. He said that newspaper companies don't have the staff to cover all of the events that they desire, and that correspondence writing is an opportunity. I may have used the wrong terminology. One would go to events, and write an article about it. My life is so busy that it would be hard to fit it in. I would have to network with newspaper companies to figure out this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elon Musk's Starlink to serve North America gigabit internet by end of the year

Trevor and I did two sessions of recordings because we were not satisfied with the first, discussing the following topics for this podcast e...