Thursday, February 7, 2019

Snow Cycling

Cycling in the snow to work this morning, I felt my heart beat race because the road was a little slippery. The snow made my usually chill morning bike ride into an adrenaline, extreme sport. Someone called me brave.

When I biked home, I could rarely the spot snow on the roads, but it remained on tree branches, highlighting the beauty of the scenery. The nearly melted snow accented the depth of nature. These experiences remind me of my desires to be a landscape painter. I wish that God is collecting the paintings of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elon Musk's Starlink to serve North America gigabit internet by end of the year

Trevor and I did two sessions of recordings because we were not satisfied with the first, discussing the following topics for this podcast e...