Monday, March 11, 2019

The Year-round Transportation, a Cycling's Advantage over Motorcycling

Last Saturday, I asked a motocyclist coworker about riding in the snow. He explained that bicyclist have an advantage in snow cycling because bicycling is an aerobic exercise; therefore, the body generates heat. Motorcyclists do not generate heat by physical exertion; therefore, they would feel the pain of the freezing climate. Motorcycling doesn't seem to be a year round means of transportation while I have found that it is at least in my residence of Portland, OR. I don't advise cycling on ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elon Musk's Starlink to serve North America gigabit internet by end of the year

Trevor and I did two sessions of recordings because we were not satisfied with the first, discussing the following topics for this podcast e...