Sunday, February 9, 2014

Being Happy When There Is Nothing To Be Happy About

Not every moment in our lives are we going to be at our best.
Wouldn't we all love to say that we can be happy even when life is sad.
That we can find the silver lining in any situation.
But thats just not true 100% of the time.

Even me-who's motto in life is Smile Because it Happened, couldn't find anything to smile about.

So here is my message.  I've been there.  I feel your...pain? sadness? melancholy?
I also I hope that it ends for you soon.
Keep trying to look for the good.  Even if you can't find it.
There will be a day, when you will wake up and see a beautiful sunrise or hear a beautiful song on the radio, and you will appreciate it.
And you'll realize you are healing...you are getting better.  And you will be happy again.



See more.........http://sillyswilly.blogspot.com/2014/02/being-happy-when-there-is-nothing-to-be.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elon Musk's Starlink to serve North America gigabit internet by end of the year

Trevor and I did two sessions of recordings because we were not satisfied with the first, discussing the following topics for this podcast e...