Thursday, February 27, 2014

Hello

I am Lem Mats'aba. I come from a very small country in the Southern Africa....with approximately 1.8 to 2million people(The Mountain Kingdom of Lesotho). I am a member of the Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints. I Currently serve as a YSA Female Represensetive in my branch. I am single. I will be 23years old on September 29th. I like Nature,Travelling and Exploring. I study Business Management and desire to own a Travel Agency and a Beauty Spa soon. I am going on mission this year and will be studying Somatology together with Business Management when i return. I love missionary work and i possess deep love for missionaries serving around the world, even every member of the church hence, Every member a Missionary. I have a firm testimony of my Saviour Jesus Christ and His Atonement for my sin. I also rejoice in seeing people as they can become. I am glad we will be serving each other right here. 

-Leetoane Lem Mats'aba-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elon Musk's Starlink to serve North America gigabit internet by end of the year

Trevor and I did two sessions of recordings because we were not satisfied with the first, discussing the following topics for this podcast e...