Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Blessings Will Come


I got this from Creative LDS Quotes on Fb. Just a reminder that all promised blessings will be ours if we continue to be faithful. Those blessings might not come  when we want them to but Father knows  best and only wants the best for us, so trust in Him and all will be well.  

Proverbs 3:5-6: Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding; In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths.
Doctrine and Covenants 82:10; I, the Lord, am bound when ye do what I say; but when ye do not what I say, ye have no promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elon Musk's Starlink to serve North America gigabit internet by end of the year

Trevor and I did two sessions of recordings because we were not satisfied with the first, discussing the following topics for this podcast e...