Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Hey y'all!

Hey y'all! My name is Rachel. I am a young single adult. I live in the south in this small town in the middle of nowhere. I attend a little branch here in my town. The church is definitely different out here. I am big on crafting and reading. That is how I spend most of my free time. I have a calling as a family history center consultant and technical advisor. I LOVE family history work. I only started work on my family history work last summer and I have found SO much information. I've been considering starting up a family history blog, but I'm still tossing the idea around. I do have a personal blog that I rarely use. Lately I have been on this reading and writing kick. I enjoy writing but I feel that I am not too great at it and that people won't be interested in what I have to say. I think that this is an opportunity for me to develop my talents and branch out a little. I hope that maybe I can inspire someone with what I have to share. I would love for y'all to send me some idea or suggestions about what it should blog about. Feel free to send ideas and questions to me at rachel.dean.900@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elon Musk's Starlink to serve North America gigabit internet by end of the year

Trevor and I did two sessions of recordings because we were not satisfied with the first, discussing the following topics for this podcast e...