Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My Perfect Life

By Isidro Zapata

What would I do?
Or
Who would I be?
If I had a Perfect Life
Look at what I would
Miss.
His love, his grace his peace
Everything that is not
Perfect makes us
Who we are
For it is our
In perfect soul
That rolls out his
Amazing Love
Be broken
So you can be awoken in
Favor of our savior
He will not wavier
In favor
Of your, clever
Perfect Life
You will miss out on his
Amazing Gift
His love his peace his grace
So go ahead and have
Your
Clever
Perfect Life
You will look for a
Love that cannot be obtain
In your vain and
Clever
 Perfect Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elon Musk's Starlink to serve North America gigabit internet by end of the year

Trevor and I did two sessions of recordings because we were not satisfied with the first, discussing the following topics for this podcast e...