Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Mariama Wurie


Hi! I'm Mariama and I'm a twenty-something British expat living in Salt Lake City, Utah. And I'm Mormon


I studied Entrepreneurship at LDS Business College and I loved it! Entrepreneurship fascinates me and of course I have some business ideas I want to pursue. I love the freedom and flexibility of it. And how creative you can be.
 
I also love art, culture, food, travel and photography, and only after 8 years of interest I'm finally ready to buy my very first camera - I'm kinda really excited.

My all-time favorite quote is by Veronca A. Shoftstall, as it's quite long here is a little part I wanted to share: "...after a while you begin to accept your defeats with your head up and your eyes ahead with the grace of woman, not the grief of a child...you learn that you really can endure, you really are strong, you really do have worth..."

I look forward to getting to know the other bloggers and enjoy this experience with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elon Musk's Starlink to serve North America gigabit internet by end of the year

Trevor and I did two sessions of recordings because we were not satisfied with the first, discussing the following topics for this podcast e...