Sunday, June 28, 2015

How My Semester is Concluding

     My grades so far for my accounting tests are As for three of four, and a classmate wants to study for me. My teacher has a very good study guide for his tests, going overall the subjects on the exams, so I just go over that. My tests this semester are very far, and I am happy about that. I have another Statics test on Wednesday, so I have a lot to do for that. I have been neglecting a group project for my safety class that I need to do research on. I have a lot to do for that. My semester is concluding well, but I still have a lot of work to do. Jessica and I can't fathom that we only have a few weeks felt. 

1 comment:

scoot said...

THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION
PLEASE VISIT US
Building Information Modeling inUK






Post a Comment

Elon Musk's Starlink to serve North America gigabit internet by end of the year

Trevor and I did two sessions of recordings because we were not satisfied with the first, discussing the following topics for this podcast e...