Sunday, June 28, 2015

The BYU Idaho Track and Field of 2015

     The Track and Field Banquet was excellent. We had the conference room at Pizza Pie Café packed. I estimated that we would have forty-five to fifty people come, but only about thirty-five came. The environment was nice. Everyone was having a good time. After things settled down a little bit, I went up and started the closing ceremonies. I thanked everyone for enduring to the end, breaking school records, working towards personal records, making the season a success, making friends, and so forth; then, I invited the coaches up to give out the championship t shirt tokens. After I let the coaches do their thing, Brother Stutz asked for feedback on their decision to make Track and Field an event sport. Most people liked the idea. We had a good discussion.

1 comment:

scoot said...

THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION
PLEASE VISIT US
BIM Consulting





Post a Comment

Elon Musk's Starlink to serve North America gigabit internet by end of the year

Trevor and I did two sessions of recordings because we were not satisfied with the first, discussing the following topics for this podcast e...