Saturday, February 16, 2019

16 February 2019

The past two nights writing has kept me up late. I woke up this morning at 5 AM, having only 5 hours of sleep. I scheduled blog posts for the "Blogs of Single Adults of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints" social media pages because it is hard to fit it in my day when I sleep in. My body and mind was wide awake, since I wake up at five every day; therefore, I chose to plan my CTR 5 lesson until I fell asleep. After preparing my lesson I woke up nearly 9:40. 

A couple days ago I wrote that I should continue to read the Book of Mormon daily, and I have. Writing a journal keeps me accountable.

My goal for the day was to start practicing writing weekly in Thai, a simple Thai journal. I have my learning material on my phone and I made sure that I would write the words physically rather than copy and paste. Grammar is simple. I had my mom review it. She said that my sentences were understandable, but my last sentence was too vague/casual, and one word did not translate well. I wrote this for my Thai relatives.

อาทิตย์อากาศฝน ผมขี่จักรติดขัดเเลยมาถึงที่งานเเลยบ้านเปียก

งานอาทิตย์เเล้วที่เกี่ยวข้องการตรวจสอบเเลยเอกสารปรับปรุง ผมนําสมัยโพยการควบคุมคุณภาพเเลยเอกสารการก่อสร้างเการตการตรวจสอบ

เวลาพ้นรวดเร็ว สองวันที่เเล้วทําให้ผมสายเขานอน

This week was rainy. I would ride my bike, arriving at work and home wet.

Work involved inspections and updating documents. I updated my QC logs and the exterior turnover verification form.

Time goes by quick. Writing has kept me up late the past two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elon Musk's Starlink to serve North America gigabit internet by end of the year

Trevor and I did two sessions of recordings because we were not satisfied with the first, discussing the following topics for this podcast e...