Tuesday, June 23, 2015

My opinion of my Statics Tutoring Lab

     My statics tutoring lab is funny because it is full of extroverts, and the following topic comes up often in our discussions: How is it possible that everyone else in the class that does not come to these sessions understands what is being taught, and how it is possible to complete the homework well without attending these sessions? I personally think that learning a material is good alone. I think that extroverts are interesting because they think out loud, relying on others to think things through. This is why the tutoring sessions are full of the same people. It's how they learn. I mainly use tutors if I need to learn something faster.

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Elon Musk's Starlink to serve North America gigabit internet by end of the year

Trevor and I did two sessions of recordings because we were not satisfied with the first, discussing the following topics for this podcast e...