Tuesday, June 23, 2015

The BYU Idaho Track and Field Championship Meet of 2015

    The championship meet started a little rough because the scoreboard and the sound system didn't work. The program is so small that it worked well without it. No one broke records. The environment was good. We actually ran the 300 and 100/110 meter hurdles. We didn't run the 300 hurdles until the last meet. Tuesday is our banquet, and I still have work to do as a coordinator. I am happy that it will be over. I need to focus more in my classes. We had more participants in the championship, and the stadium did not seem empty.

1 comment:

scoot said...

THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION
PLEASE VISIT US
cad services





Post a Comment

Elon Musk's Starlink to serve North America gigabit internet by end of the year

Trevor and I did two sessions of recordings because we were not satisfied with the first, discussing the following topics for this podcast e...