Tuesday, June 23, 2015

My Personal Alumni Mentor

     My alumni mentor is a man named Sterling Graham. I met him at the Capitola Beach in California as I was watching over two Japanese English language students. As I was walking around, looking for them, I ran in to him. He was open about helping me find an internship, but I am not bold enough to ask about that yet. I first sent him a message on Linkedin, and he didn't answer. I found an email address on his Linkedin, so I asked there. He replied graciously, but I have not heard from him after answering his questions. I hope that I hear from him soon.

1 comment:

scoot said...

THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION
PLEASE VISIT US
cad services





Post a Comment

Elon Musk's Starlink to serve North America gigabit internet by end of the year

Trevor and I did two sessions of recordings because we were not satisfied with the first, discussing the following topics for this podcast e...