Sunday, June 25, 2017

July 31, 2015



I skipped a week of writing in my journal because I was on vacation with Jessica, visiting family in Utah, California, and Oregon. I survived finals well, but Jessica didn't. I kept on following up with the possible job with the architect, and I got my dream job now. Today is now the 16th of August. I did get the dream job, but I am on a month hiatus because I don't know AutoCAD well. I am currently working at Delta Stone Products, studying AutoCAD in the evening. Trevor has moved up with me to Heber City, Utah; preparing to transfer to a university to avoid the out of state tuition. Last week was a little bad because last Sunday the oil filter on the car fell off, and we needed to replace the engine; plus, Trevor dropped a rock panel on his foot the next day.
I actually decided to not write about my tour with Jessica around Utah, California, and Oregon. I have written my personal experiences and opinion of it, but I moved it to another entry that will not be published. It is too private.
Trevor had a girlfriend, who they wanted to date steadily in Utah, so he has come up with me as I am working in Heber City. That relationship that Trevor was hoping for did not work out, but he is still here, working at Delta Stone Products. Only after slightly more than one week of working at Delta Stone Products, Trevor dropped a rock, which probably weighed about eighty pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elon Musk's Starlink to serve North America gigabit internet by end of the year

Trevor and I did two sessions of recordings because we were not satisfied with the first, discussing the following topics for this podcast e...