Sunday, June 25, 2017

June 16, 2017



The Temple to Temple Relay was different than usual because half of the team left early. Jessica and I are volunteers in the Rexburg Temple as Recorders. Since I was only able to find one substitute for us, Jessica needed to stay behind. I think that the reason that people made plans to leave early because I gave them a spreadsheet of the expected start and finish times of each team member. My calculations were exact only for the first person, and we finished thirty minutes faster than expected. We came in fifteen minutes early after the second leg, since I was off after the second leg, I did not keep track of each after the second leg.
Jessica ran the first leg. At the second leg starting line, I went to the bathroom. As I was coming out, I ran to the finish line because I was rushing time. When I was running, I saw that Jessica running as fast as I ever had seen her run. I am not a runner with a powerful kick, but Jessica has one apparently. She was so focused on finishing that she forgot to give the baton to Kelsey Fillmore, the second leg runner.
Kelsey is an excellent runner. We

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elon Musk's Starlink to serve North America gigabit internet by end of the year

Trevor and I did two sessions of recordings because we were not satisfied with the first, discussing the following topics for this podcast e...