Sunday, June 25, 2017

June 1, 2017



It has been almost a year since I wrote in my journal. I seem to have written about my marriage in the Portland Temple in my last entry, but I don't know all that I have written because I did not read it. Since the last entry, I completed two semesters of my studies at my university of BYU Idaho. I am currently on my last semester, planning on graduating on July 18, 2017. I went to Thailand between the two semesters with my parents and Jessica. I was given an internship opportunity at the end of fall semester to work in an Intel site in Hillsboro, Oregon near Jessica's family. After the internship, I have two classes left to complete in order to graduate. In this last semester, I have been applying for so many jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elon Musk's Starlink to serve North America gigabit internet by end of the year

Trevor and I did two sessions of recordings because we were not satisfied with the first, discussing the following topics for this podcast e...