Sunday, June 25, 2017

March 6, 2016


Jessica and I have two weeks until we are sealed and married in the Portland Temple for time and all eternity within the new and everlasting covenant of the Priesthood authority and power of God. We have been very busy. I mainly quit publishing my journal entries on my blog for the past few months because asking Jessica's father for permission to marry her was a bad experience,and I did not want to expose anything. I like to be open, but bad things can be destructive to talk about; especially if it is unnecessary.
I moved to Aloha, Oregon after school got out late December. Morgan and Jane Bleak graciously let me reside in there house. On New Years Eve, it came to reveal that I need to find a place to rent for a few months until the Spring semester started. It was coincidental because as the Bleaks were driving to a reception that I was attending with Jessica's family, Jane was prompted to speak with Morgan about my candidacy to rent a room from them. They have rented rooms out to many people, but bad experiences has had them not considering it. I showed that I was neat and clean, and Jane was saying that if they were to rent a room out again. I would be the ideal candidate. I did not even express a desire to rent from them, and they thought that I would  leave to return back to school shortly. When they revealed that I am an ideal candidate to rent from them, I revealed that I needed a place to rent until Jessica and I return back to school, so that's where I have been living in Oregon.
I have worked fiercely to get a good job, and it took a month to finally get opportunities for employment. It was weird because they seemed to come all at once. I could have worked for a roofing company, but I did not take the opportunity because at the time that I would move back to Idaho. I would barely finish my training, which would not be profitable for their business. I could have worked for All Aspects home restoration, but this opportunity required that I invest in a business. I applied to jobs at Indeed.com, and a company called Softpath contacted me about a job opportunity at Nike that they could extend. I profit of the home restoration contracting business was too small compared to the opportunity at Nike, which has good hours and everything.
I work in Nike IHM. IHM stands for in house manufacturing, so I am a factory worker. Since I have experience in production work, I know that I could get work quickly in this field of work. I don't have meaningful experience working in construction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elon Musk's Starlink to serve North America gigabit internet by end of the year

Trevor and I did two sessions of recordings because we were not satisfied with the first, discussing the following topics for this podcast e...